Summer is coming. One of the great joys of life is to sit on the porch on a warm summer evening with a beer, and hopefully, someone else with whom to have wonderful conversation.
“Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!”
For no other reason than I like beer and this blog is written by me, here are my favorite beers, ranked. I hope this may lead to you some wonderful new tastes this summer!
- Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat Beer
- Deschutes Stoic Belgian-Style Quad Ale
- New Holland The Poet Oatmeal Stout
- Deschutes Pinot Suave Belgian Ale
- Boulevard Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale
- Boulevard The Sixth Glass Belgian Dark Strong Ale
- Samuel Adams Octoberfest
- Free State Ad Astra Ale
- New Holland Dragon’s Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout
- Leinenkugel’s Sunset Wheat